Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A new part time job

by God's grace...i finally gt an office hours part time job as waitress at Pepper Lunch..wanted an office hours job so tht i will nt miz my church services and cell group meetings..still working at healthwise bt as it ve no basic pay i ve to get another with 1 so tht i ve $ to survive too..nw i am holding 2 part time jobs..

todae's my 1st dae of work..enjoyed myself even though my legs r super tired frm standing..learn lots of new things and make some new frds..

it seems like wherever we go there will be no lack of backstabbers..my 1st day of work was hunted by 1..she was 1 of our seniors bt young (around 18) ..all e dae along keep picking on me..ends up even complainin to manager abt me..bt thks to God's grace again..my manager ignored her and continued with his work..one of my colleugues even ask her to stop barking like a mad dog..when i remembered this juz felt like laughin a good laugh....

even every1 ignores her and continues with our own duties..bt i was realli wondering..is it goin to be another path of sayin to myself: 'ren...ren..' at work for me again...?? realli cant stand backstabbers...