Thursday, April 26, 2007

Another testimony..

Halo guys..here i am back again...would like to share with u guys another great testimony of God's goodness..

Mondae is my 1st dae of work at my new workplace at Pepper Lunch..even though i am veri excited to start work again at a whole new place i am nt happi with e workin hours..i applied for a part-time job to get myself used to e working place b4 i applied for full time..i got such a shock when my team captain told me tht being a full timer over here is 12 hours per dae and part-timers ve to work 8 hours..bt he said e mininum hours we muz work is 6 hrs..at tht time i realli wish i was deaf..

For e last 2 days i ve work for 10 hrs per dae and i am veri tired..i am involved in an accident before and i cannot stand long or walk fast than b4..i broke one of the veins inside my left knee..maybe some of u ve noticed tht i walk slow (this is the reason)..i knoe tht i could nt stand long and i feel like quitting..

I am realli happi and feeling blessed tht God ve ans my prayer and given me a flexible hours office timing job tht i realli don wan to quit this job..i prayed again for help and told God tht even though i would like a 6 to 7 hours job i don wan to disobey his Will if this is the path tht he ve given me to walk..i asked for e solution and at the same time also asking tht Let His Will be Done on Heaven and on Earth..

u know what i went back to discuss with my manager last night and he told me i cn ve a 6 to 7 hours job..he said he rather i work less than i quit..realli wan to testify and praise God for his Goodness towards me..at last i knoe tht i don ve to quit nw..