Tuesday, April 24, 2007

God's Blessing to me..

Halo guys:

finally ve e time to blog again..been quite a while since i am last online..these few days a lot of things ve happened to me..i wan to share about hw God ve been blessing me in the case of financial..bcos if i realli shared all i muz type till morning..(kidding) in e mean time would like to encourage all of u to tithe too by my testimony even though to us money is 'flesh' and we ve difficulty givin it away..

the testimony goes off::

i ve a big allowance given by my dad last week..i remember the Word of God mention tht we muz bring 10% of our tithe into God's house and God will multiply us back 10 times 100 times fold..even though 10% wasnt much a lot of money and i ve tithe b4..bt i am stil hestitatin to give bcos i wanted the money to get myself the box of vcd i wanted to get ever since the dae i saw it on the shelves of vcds shops..bt i still gave bcos i cant stand a voice inside me which keeps hinting to me: juz give..give..

in the end i ended up givin my 1o% tithe after i finish my ministry duty last ..the followin monday after i give (23/4/07) my dad blessed me with an amount of $ askin me to spent on whatever i wanted..guess what? the money was 10 times the amount i gave..this time i ve realli no pro getting the things i wanted...realli Praise the Lord...He is indeed Faithful..i am glad tht i listen to the prompting of the Holy Spirit..Hallelujah..

Sometimes in my life circumstances i realli wish i had known God earlier..i start to knoe God onli when i am 18..i ve wasted so many precious years b4 i turn 18..