Friday, May 4, 2007

realli busi wk..

Halo guys:

i am back again..finally free myself to tag something..ever since gotten a job at pepper lunch..bn busi like ants..ha..:)

anyway this wk for me was juz on concentrating on doin my job better..thks to God's grace..e girl who i talk abt in my previous blog..who always picked on me..nw we r frds..i found out tht we ve something in common also..perhaps 1 dae i cn rch out to my colleugues at this new work place..

Tue was Labour dae..bn realli busi too..ve to rush frm place to place..1st ve to attend my ex cg leader daughter's 1st yr old bdae..time realli flies past..i remembered tht it was nt too long when i visit her at the hospital after e dae she was born..nw she was healthy, happi and such a big gal..she ve juz learn crawling..we were veri excited when we put her on e floor to see who would she crawl to..of cos she choose her veri own dear mother..monica yeo..

after tht i ve to rush to expo for Sun ho concert..for it's Labour dae and she ve cum back esp to sing 4 us..e concert was realli high and great..enjoyed myself throughly..i am sure my cg members does too..:)

e cg and i went nxt to e carnival to enjoy..bt i don realli think it was nice as Wenwey and i kept queueing and end up the food sold out..long qeue etc..so we had to go hungry...poor us..:( the rest of us went to play games, pool, went to Hall 6 for some exihibtion etc..

nw i am back to work again after a dae of rushing and fun..here am i realli wondering?..when is e nxt dae for us to ve another whole dae of fun and treat again..???